Eat a variety of foods. Make sure you eat a balanced diet. Include omega 3 fatty acids, proteins and vitamins. Fish is a good source of Sources of protein and fatty oild and can be very good for the hair
Drink plenty of water. Drink at least eight glasses of water daily to keep yourself hydrated, which will improve the skin, nails hair and overall health
Exercise regularly. Exercise increases your circulation, which enables blood flow to the scalp, delivering oxygen to the hair
Shampoo on a regular basis and use good condtioners. Use oil treatments to soften and replace lost oils.
Avoid excessive heat on your hair as this causes breakage
Cut off damaged hair. Trim split ends regularly to allow the hair to grow.
What to do for a Healthy Strong Hair? Tips:
- Brush your hair before washing it. This way you'll remove any dirt from your hair.
- Massage your scalp gently massage will boost your circulation.
- Shampoo. Nobody can tell you how often you have to shampoo your hair. When you feel your hair is dirty, wash it gentle, with a shampoo that works on your hair. Read the page about how to choose the right shampoo for more.
- Always Moisturize your hair
- Rinse Best way to rinse your hair is by using vinegar, if possible apple vinegar. Rinsing helps your hair shine.
- Water Try to use mildly cold water. Finish, if possible, with cold water, this will close the cuticles.
- Drying your hair Let your hair dry naturally. Squeeze the water, and then use a towel to blot your hair. This way you'll have a moisturized, healthy hair.
- Hairbrush Do not use a hairbrush until your hair is dry; the wet hair can be easily damaged. Avoid plastic hairbrushes; hair will probably end up in knots
- Season, age, sex, food & drink, tobacco, all have a big influence on hair growth. Have a healthy life and you'll have a healthy hair, too
- Hair styling Try to avoid curling irons and hair-dryers to prevent hair damage. Also, avoid heat and prolonged exposure to sunlight.
Healthy Hair statistics:
- A healthy head counts up to 100,000 individual hairs.
- 90% of these hairs are growing. The remaining hair is in transitional or resting phase.
- Daily, between 80 and 100 old hairs are shed.
Things You'll Need:
- Balanced diet
- Omega 3 fatty acids
- eight glasses of water a day
- Regular exercise
- Hair conditioner
- Oil treatments